Saturday, December 20

final exam

so i officially finished my exam on friday. i really would've liked to get off to a good start to put me in a confident mood, but ooooooooooh. yeah i really screwed this one up. i started with MPKT, which looked like a crazy question when i looked at it fleetingly in the reading time. for me it was something like errrm. but i found it so hard with this question for some reason. it felt so restrictive- so much i had studied just didn't fit in with that argument but i'd spent nearly 20 minutes on this text alone and then that screwed up the rest of my exam. there were a lot of things i had to say for 'forests, education, technology etc etc' because it was the main text for which i had points that proved my argument, and by the time that was done my forty minutes was up and i was freaking out. i figured if i could do section I quickly i'd save some time to be able to come back to section II. i did 20 minutes and answered reasonably, but still very rushed and probably lacking detail zzzz.

No comments: